Sunday, April 4, 2010

a beautiful mind

Sitting alone in darkness in someone else's house,what a very sad day.I cannot say anything wonderful
About today,as things haven't changed.my car is still misbehaving and my outta tears.
I find also(shocks) that the world doesn't revolve around me.hilarious!I have the allusion to the
Statement unfair.an injustice to my gentle self albeit troublesome at times.
I think now the quiteness of my room well protected under a net is much more appealing.
I have also been accused of being jobless, not literarily but lacking in enough social activites
To preoccupy my otherwise selfish self.
Extremely shocking as I thought that it was the reverse.
Well! Well! Somthing must be said fpr transferred agression.
I fear that I am being taken for granted,tonite however there is no help to be had because
The driver isn't well disposed to my goodself. So I am left to whims and caprices of the flies
Out here tonight. I hardly doubt that anyone is trying hard to get to me tonite.
Amazing! I am being discriminated against.pray,guess on what basis.might it be because I have
No accent or no foreign education or does visiting the Queen's land automatically transform or
Upgrade one's class. Ah shocks!never thot I'll see the day.
well my take on that really is class isn't hereditary like genes(do d science).

No comments:

Post a Comment