Monday, May 3, 2010

mean spirited or understress

I heard somewhere that we know people best when they are angry or their guards
Are down. I have been pushed and told to go away several times.and I am considering
Walking away.
I am hypersensitive or so I hv always been told.now I cnt even say how I feel
And its been a year.shit with all the too much information crap.
I am trying to be careful but what about me?I am tired of forming activity
To not feel the feelings I am feeling. I have been turned into a pseudo slave
Enough with wat d wifey is supposed to do.I dnt see a ring on my finger yet.

Its so unfair to put someone 1st all the time and get snapped at.I am sick of it
Its unfair.

How do I say my point without causing a fight.

I wish I could just say wat was on my mind.

I am tired of walking on egg shells

Freakingly tired!

I shall however not take the childish route and just speak my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment