Friday, April 2, 2010

raw emotions!

I am going to write with no holds barred,for there lies release.the snapping is getting too
Frequent.I know its stress at work,but still there is no excuse!it stung,how it stung
And its the second time this week!shocks how no matter how pissed I am, I always
Defer to u.why r u so impatient this days?

I need to sleep rite now!deep sleep,where I can feel no pain or hurt.amazing how
I am always available to pick ur call and ur not arund to pick mine.

I am tired now and need to sleep,ur harshness left me dumbfounded!

I want to not pick ur calls as u ur plain mean n rude.

U could actually hv said I'll call u later without d wats u uttered.

Words r wat I have and words hurt me n u used words to hurt me!u knew words
Would hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment