Tuesday, February 2, 2010

when i put you first

The only thing I am sure of right now is that I dnt want to be here.and I am
Not feeling much these days because if I needed to sleep,I'll just pop a pill
Lovely because no one really cares and I am angry a lot.at everyone at you,
Yes u,for being careless when I am so so careful with and everytime I think that
We are getting closer,u do something that shows be u really dnt care.

What is the use of calling u when I need help when ur never there 4 me.I
Wonder why I love u so much when u dnt even care to ask if I am feeling better
Evryone is selfish but for one.the one they have given their hearts too.

I am kinda tired and I know I should focus my energies elsewhere.

I just know that if we dnt work,then am done.

I will happily transfer all the love I have given u to myself and for a change
I'll be appreciated.I deserve to be.I owe it to myself to be.etc

No comments:

Post a Comment